This is a fantastic opportunity to secure this impressive family home, located in the highly sort after suburb of Munruben.
Your family will thrive on the relaxed lifestyle on offer and enjoy the full length front verandah, remote controlled gate entry, 3 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, light filled kitchen with loads of cupboards, new cooking appliances and dishwasher plus spacious open plan living areas exuding a sense of warmth and casual sophistication.
You will be impressed by the expansive gable roofed entertaining area “an absolute ‘knock-out” which leads directly to the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool … keeping the focus on family fun and large scale entertaining .
Set on a fully fenced private 4,100m2 allotment with established gardens and complete with a 7.5m x 9m shed with power and reverse cycle air-conditioning, under roof line carport plus ample off street car accommodation perfect for the caravan, boat or tradesman’s gear.
This peaceful retreat enjoys convenience only moments away to public transport, Park Ridge Shopping Centre, family parks, Primary and high School and within easy reach to the motorway.
This beautiful home is sure to exceed your expectation upon inspection.
• Brick home with a new corrugated iron roof (Nov 2016)
• Insulated roof
• Security screens on all doors
• Fly screens all round
• 2 x Reverse-cycle air conditioners, in the living room and in the shed/studio
• 4 x Ceiling fans, in the living room and all bedrooms
• 4 x TV points, in the living room and all bedrooms
• 1 x ADSL connection in the living room
• 2 x Phone points, in the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom
• From the front verandah enter through a double-sliding door, into a large living room with timber floor, which has a dining alcove with sliding door access to the back deck
• The tiled kitchen has a new ceramic electric cooktop, a new wall oven, a new kitchen sink, steel range hood, single fridge space, and generous pantry
• All bedrooms newly carpeted and painted. The master bedroom has sliding door access to the rear deck and mirrored double built-in robe. The ensuite has shower, toilet, vanity and exhaust fan. The other two bedrooms have sliding door access to the front verandah
• The tiled main bathroom has shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
• The laundry has security screened door access to the back deck
• A massive 9x7m, recently installed (6 year old) timber deck with gabled, insulated roof and timber-and-wire balustrade
• Paved in-ground salt water pool
• Remote electric front gate
• Under roof line car port
• 7.5x9m Shed with water on concrete slab, with double roller door access,
reverse-cycle air-conditioner and single-phase power, currently set up as a photographic studio
• 3x3m Garden shed on a concrete slab
• Solar powered electric hot water system
• Biowerx sewerage system
• 25,000L Rain water tank and 5,000L constant-flow water tank
• 4,100m2 (1.0 acre) Allotment with timber post and dog-wire netting with remote iron farm gate
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.