The owners of this unique property are very sad to say goodbye however this is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of a one of a kind property. Basking in the glory of its truly majestic setting and cloaked in a rich tapestry of character, this exquisite property is a striking synthesis of architecture and design, blending a host of building materials.
Surveying picturesque undulating acres, suitable for horses with a tack room and area perfect for a stable, this property offers a perfect country lifestyle.
Affording complete family comfort and celebratory entertaining, its expansive design delivers formal and informal living with soaring ceilings, slow combustion fireplace and built-in bar.
A central timber kitchen which is adjacent to the family/meals area flows outdoors to an extensive covered entertaining area and large in-ground pool.
Upstairs is a luxurious master bedroom, serviced by its own ensuite, the bedroom capturing the glorious views from the windows, plus a fabulous parents retreat with excellent storage.
The property offers car accommodation for 4 cars plus room for a camper van all set on a 2.02ha property.
• Brick and tile 2 storey residence
• Security screens
• 315 Litre electric hotwater
• Internal brick external walls
• Double door entry with tall windows
• Slate entry
• Massive formal lounge and dining, carpeted, large windows with cathedral ceilings
• Tiled family room with timber beams and glass sliding doors leading out to entertaining area
• Tiled rumpus with cathedral ceiling, built-in brick bar, slow combustion fire and glass sliding doors leading out to the covered entertaining area
• Kitchen has electric oven, Kleenmaid dishwasher, new electric hotplate, timber and tile bench tops, centre island bench and walk-in pantry
• Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with built-in robes complete with shelving and one with ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with heat lamp
• Laundry with bench
• Separate toilet with external access
• 4 Doors of cupboard storage for linen etc
• Stunning master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, carpet, 2 double built-in robes, renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower, mirror lights and skylight
• Parents retreat with 2 double built-in storage cupboards
• Large storage area
• Covered entertaining area on 2 sides of the house
• Kidney shaped in-ground chlorine pool
• Original Milking shed with tack room, stable, 4 car carport each with power point, room for camper van, fantastic storage area on mezzanine level
• 3 x Rainwater tanks, approximately 70,000 litres
• Underground power supply and new power box with power to shed
• Fenced into 2 paddocks
• 2.02 ha
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.