A feeling of space, light and livability can be appreciated in every room of this modern home. Features include 4 good size bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, formal lounge, immaculate galley style kitchen, spacious tiled family area overlooking the covered patio area which is a great place to relax and entertain with family and friends.
The family will also appreciate the reverse cycle air-conditioning and double remote lock up garage with internal entry. Set on a lovely fenced 754m2 allotment in a court location and only a short walk to the local shops, bus stops and schools. Access to the major motorway links to the CBD and the Gold coast are less than 5 minutes drive away. You will find yourself enjoying this home in no time.
• Brick and tile
• 9 Years young
• Security screens throughout
• Solar pump hotwater
• 6 Solar panels
• Tiled floors throughout
• Lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Galley style modern kitchen with double fridge space, upright stove with gas hotplate, electric oven, stainless steel rangehood, dishwasher and pantry
• Family/dining room with glass sliding doors leading out to the covered pergola area
• 4 Good sized bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite with heatlight
• Family bathroom with heatlight
• Linen cupboard
• Covered entertaining area overlooking rear yard
• Remote double lock up garage with internal entry and rear roller door allowing access to backyard
• Fully fenced 574m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.