Wow, what a brilliant place to raise your kids! In the peaceful Munruben Woods estate, the beautiful 4,005m2 level allotment is spacious enough for children’s large parties, camping under the stars and all the family pets and is just moments away from Park Ridge High and Primary Schools, parks and Park Ridge shopping centre, the children will have so much to do, boredom won’t be an issue!
This well looked after home, boasts five robed bedrooms, the master bedroom with ensuite, elegant formal lounge with carpet, while a well-equipped kitchen is flooded with sunlight and adjacent to a dining area and family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, also accessing the covered outdoor area and rear backyard.
Set in a quiet location with privacy assured, the beautiful established gardens and rear yard offers children’s cubby house, covered 26ft long carport perfect for the caravan or boat, potential veggie patch, 4 bay shed with three phase power and mezzanine level for storage, plus 3 rainwater tanks. Further features include: full pressure town water, security screens & doors, 8 solar panels and beautiful presentation all uniting with warmth and personality that create a sense of something really special in this inviting family home.
• Brick exterior with colorbond roofing
• 8 Solar panels
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Lovely front veranda
• 2 Whirly birds
• Gated entry with bitumen driveway
• Security lighting
• 2 x Air-conditioners – reverse cycle in the living room, master bedroom with cooling
• Electric hot water
• Living room with combustion heater
• Light filled open plan kitchen with electric stove, rangehood, dishwasher, microwave space, corner pantry, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
• Light filled dining area adjacent to the kitchen with access through the glass sliding door to the rear veranda
• Formal lounge with carpet overlooking the rear yard
• Five bedrooms all with built-ins, master with spacious ensuite
• Ensuite with shower, toilet and large vanity unit
• Spacious tiled laundry with twin tubs and access to rear veranda
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet
• 3 Generous sized linen cupboards
• Covered rear veranda overlooking the landscaped garden with sun blinds
• A large 4 bay shed on concrete with 3 phase power, an abundance of power sockets and a mezzanine level perfect for storage
• Double carport with lighting adjacent to the home
• A fantastic 26ft long carport with extra height perfect for housing a caravan or boat
• 3 Rainwater tanks – 2 x 7,000 litres and 1 x 5,000 litres
• Childrens play fort
• Set on a fully fenced allotment with side access and beautiful established gardens
• Full pressure town water
• Fenced 4,005m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.