At a moment’s glance, you will begin to appreciate this unique property that speaks pride of ownership. Designed with distinction, built in sandstone, this 9 year old steel frame home set on 5 acres (2Ha) provides a unique floor plan encompassing the superb views of the beautiful backdrop and river frontage.
The highlights are many, with features that include 9ft. ceilings and ducted air-conditioning throughout. A king sized master bedroom with a spacious ensuite including an extra-large shower with 2 showerheads, walk-in robe, plus 3 more sizeable bedrooms and expansive living areas. A large extremely well appointed kitchen with caesar stone benches, spacious verandah with built-in BBQ and sink area perfect for all year round entertaining.
The family meals area runs off the kitchen all open plan to the family room with tinted windows all round with a fabulous view of the dams and back paddocks. There is 4 glass sliding doors leading out to the covered entertainment area, a great space for entertaining both family and friends and comes complete with a built-in BBQ and sink area, just perfect for those lazy days.
The laundry is a great size with caesar stone benchtop, plus 2 door linen cupboard.
Larger than normal double lock up garage with 1 wall featuring built-in cupboard space, an attic that features a pull down ladder system and lighting for more storage or possible room conversion.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location with privacy assured, this custom home includes bitumen driveway and solid solar gate entry, 5kw solar system, double lock up garage with internal entry, plus an abundance of storage space and access to a huge attic with drop down ladder which has fantastic potential. The 9m x 18m triple insulated shed with 3x3m (height) doors, mezzanine floor, 3 phase power, gantry beam, 1 tonne hoist plus a bathroom with shower and toilet.
This property is well serviced with 2 dams, one offering a gazebo providing a stunning place to entertain friends, 4 x 5,000 gallon water tanks, plus approximately 26m river frontage, a fantastic chook pen with its own electricity, water and concrete floor, plus 2 separate well fenced areas.
Set in a great location with access to the motorways to the CBD and Gold Coast, local schools and shops only a short drive away.
• Steel framed home with sandstone external walls and colorbond roof
• 9 Ft Ceilings
• 3 Phase power to the house
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Tinted windows throughout
• Decorative coving throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Electric hot water to the house and shed
• Caesar stone benchtops
• 5 Kw Solar (30 panels)
• Front and rear verandahs
• 4 Great sized bedrooms all with built-ins
• Modern ensuite with double shower and walk-in robe off the master suite as well as glass sliding door access to the rear verandah
• Separate formal dining and lounge area
• Huge open plan kitchen with an amazing outlook onto your own parklands, large island bench breakfast bar and double sinks with instant boiling water tap as well as a filtered water tap and the standard tapware at the sink
• Caesar stone benchtops, induction cooktop, wall oven, huge double fridge space, loads of bench and cupboard space, a rubbish bin cupboard, drawers for easy access, dishwasher
• Solar front gate entry
• Circular bitumen driveway
• Double carport
• Double lock up garage with built-ins
• Chicken shed with 1 foot deep concrete floor, with its own water tanks
• 2 x Dams, one with a steel frame gazebo that overlooks the dam (BBQ area) and which have their own irrigation system installed that pumps from the dam, plenty of fish!
• Flying fox across the back dam
• 16 Pecan trees
• 20 Avocado trees – 3 varieties
• Olive trees
• Mango, Orange, Lemon and Lime trees
• Backs onto the Logan River with a small sandbank
• 4 x 5,000 Gallon Rainwater tanks
• 2 Hectares – approx. 5 acres
• 9 x18 Metres – lined and triple insulated
• Mezzanine floor
• Gantry one tonne hoist
• 3 Phase power
• Toilet and shower plumbed in
• Rated concrete slab
• Whirly birds
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.