Situated amidst a private and tranquil 20,230m2 allotment, we invite you to inspect this charming solid 3 bedroom home which is enhanced by the opportunity for extended living downstairs which is of legal height. Offering a superb outlook from the front and rear verandahs overlooking the rear dam. With an internal fenced area around the home, this guarantees peace of mind with your loved ones.
The word serenity will have new meaning after you inspect this property which blends harmoniously with its environment.
Well positioned and only 48 minutes to the CBD this property has now become open to the world of buyers but it won’t last long.
• 2 Storey brick home with tile roof
• Front and rear verandas
• Front veranda with block out roller blinds
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Alarm system
• Electric hot water system
• Carpeted internal stairs
• Carpeted lounge area with fan, sun block out curtains, outdoor shutters and access to front veranda
• Vinyl flooring in dining area and kitchen
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms with fans, built-in cupboards and master with sliding door access to front veranda
• Kitchen offers rangehood, ceramic cooktop, wall oven and pantry
• Dining area off kitchen with sliding door access to back veranda
• Spacious bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity
• 2 Separate toilets – 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
• Double linen cupboard
• Large rumpus room/4th bedroom under home with vinyl flooring of legal height
• 2 Car lockup under home
• Laundry under home with double concrete basin
• Fenced off house yard
• Rain water tanks – 10,000L and 22,000L
• Pergola with tin roof, brick BBQ and fish pond
• Outdoor shower
• Dog compound
• Garden irrigation system from the dam
• 3 Bay open faced shed
• 2 x Garden sheds – 3 x 3 and 3 x 6
• Septic sewage system
• Shared dam
• Fully fenced 20,230m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.