If you are looking for a great family home with nothing to spend or do then this is the property for you. Situated on an elevated 866m2 block this beautiful brick and colorbond home offers a clean open plan design, with 4 good size bedrooms, main bathroom, ensuite & walk-in robe off the master.
The modern kitchen offers lots of space which is adjacent to the light filled family room and has access to the covered entertainment area. Allowing you to take in those summer evenings to sit back relax, and unwind with a glass of wine and enjoy the sunsets over the mountain ranges. Boat or caravan parking space will be no issue as the property provides a large concreate slab for off street parking. The extras don’t stop there this fabulous property has 16 solar panels making those electricity bills much more affordable.
This well presented home is situated within minutes to the town centre where you will find 3 major shopping centres, local schools and parks. Beaudesert is a perfect mixture of the suburban lifestyle we all enjoy with the added benefit of vast farmland and greenery in the surrounding suburbs.
In Beaudesert these two worlds collide to create a wonderful place to call home.
• Brick exterior with colorbond roof
• 16 Solar panels
• Pink batt insulation in the roof
• 400 Litre electric hot water system
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners – family room, formal dining and living room
• 7 x Ceiling fans throughout the home including the bedrooms
• Elevated concreate driveway
• Double glazed windows
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Vertical blinds throughout the home
• Tiled throughout all living areas, carpeted bedrooms
• Double door entry
• Open plan kitchen with ceramic hotplate, 2 stainless steel ovens, one oven is a conventional oven, stainless steel rangehood, LG dishwasher, microwave space with LG microwave, double fridge space, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
• Open plan light filled family room with access to both rear patios
• Open plan dining area with built-ins
• 4 Sizeable bedrooms – 3 with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Spacious main bathroom and ensuite both with heat lights and exhaust fans
• Laundry with appliances such as Simpson dryer, LG washing machine and linen cupboard
• Covered rear entertainment area with sunset views of the mountains
• Second patio with roll down fly screens
• Garden shed on concrete slab and with power
• Double lock up garage with built-in work benches
• 2 x Rain water tanks – 1 approx. 5,000 litre and 1 approx.3,000 litre
• Concreate slab for a caravan
• Landscaped gardens
• 866m2 Elevated allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.