Situated in an excellent location on a 642m2 elevated allotment you will find this very private home packed with all the features you could want. 4 Good sized bedrooms, 1 with a walk-in wardrobe, 2 x air-conditioners, separate tiled lounge and dining areas. 2 Full sized bathrooms one brand new, the newly replaced kitchen offers electric stove top, oven and good sized pantry, all the ticks for your family needs.
Other features include 2 garden sheds 3m x 2m and 4m x 3m and 2 covered patios 7.8m x 5.4m and 3.5m x 1.5m overlooking bushland. Also for the energy conscious there are 12 solar panels. So if you seek the peace and privacy but want the benefits of being close to all amenities then this property will be for you!!
• Brick home with tile roof
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Electric hot water system
• Alarm system
• Side access to backyard
• Solar system with 12 panels for electricity
• 2 x Air-conditioners – lounge room and bedroom
• Tiled floors through kitchen and living areas
• Kitchen offers electric cooktop and oven, Electrolux dishwasher and Westinghouse rangehood
• Dining area off kitchen with fan and skylight
• 4 Bedrooms – 3 carpeted and 1 with laminate floors, 3 with built-ins and 1 with walk-in wardrobe, 3 with fans, 1 with air-conditioner and sliding door access to separate back patio
• 2 Full bathrooms one brand new with its own toilet – both with shower, bath and vanity
• Separate second toilet
• Laundry off kitchen with basin and sliding door to outside
• Single linen cupboard, double storage cupboard and broom cupboard
• Large back patio
• 2 x Garden sheds
• 2 x carports
• Fully fenced rear yard
• 642m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.