There’s no doubt you’ll be impressed by the good looks displayed by this home and you only have to step through the front door to be absolutely blown away by its myriad of sensational features all wrapped in and complemented by exquisite presentation. Proudly poised in a quiet location of Heritage Park and with all the luxuries and facilities you deserve at your beck and call.
Boasting a flowing design that offers light filled living spaces, perfectly positioned to ensure ease of living including a spacious formal lounge complemented with a bay window, large kitchen with adjacent utility room, tiled family and dining area with glass sliding doors providing a fantastic flow into the superb private covered entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground salt-water swimming pool all set amidst a private backyard.
Situated on a private 760m2 allotment, remote entry double lock up garage, double gate side access to a 1 ½ size carport perfect for extra car accommodation plus trailer.
Within walking distance to parks, bus stops , local schools, shops and only a 5 minute drive to the major motorway links to the CBD and Gold Coast.
This property will definitely make you proud!
• Brick and tile home
• Alarm system
• Gas hotwater
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners, lounge and bedroom 2
• Tiled entry
• Spacious formal lounge with bay window and glass sliding doors leading to the entertainment area
• Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, large breakfast bar, 5 gas burner hotplate, rangehood and walk-in pantry
• Tiled open plan family and dining area with glass sliding doors out to the large covered entertainment area
• 3 Large bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, bedroom 2 with triple built-in robe and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
• Main bathroom and ensuite both with deep bathtubs plus ensuite with double basins
• Large laundry with built-in cupboards and benches (doubles as a utility room) plus glass sliding door leading out to the side yard
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• Large covered entertainment area
• Sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool with built-in bench seating with table
• Remote double lock-up garage
• 1 ½ Carports perfect for additional vehicle plus trailer
• Side access through double gates
• Fenced 760m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.