Private, spacious and secure with a bushland outlook this low maintenance property is only minutes from the Beenleigh central shopping precinct.
The home offers an abundance of features which are open plan light filled living, natural gas cooking for the discerning cook and 3 very spacious bedrooms serviced by 2 generous bathrooms. Single lockup garage, separate laundry and your own private courtyard rounds off the pleasure you will have in affordable home ownership.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with iron roof
• Corner allotment
• Tiled front entry
• Security screens all round
• Natural gas supply to kitchen and hot water system
• Air-conditioning in living area
• Open plan living with wood look laminate flooring and 2 fans with sliding door access to
• Adjacent kitchen offers natural gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, Bellissimo dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
• 3 Built-in bedrooms all with wood look laminate flooring and fans, while master bedroom has a good sized ensuite
• Main bathroom has extra-large shower, bath and toilet
• Rain water tank plumbed to laundry
• Separate laundry behind garage
• Single remote garage with internal access
• Side gate to courtyard
• Private courtyard off living area
• 310m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.