No expensive renovation required here! Just move in and sit back and enjoy this wonderful home with fantastic presentation both inside and out.
Freshly painted with modern colour scheme, comprising of 3 good size bedrooms, master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning plus its own private covered patio area. A spacious lounge room, a light filled kitchen with adjoining meals area highlighted by reverse cycle air-conditioning, new white washed timber look flooring, all uniting with warmth and personality to create a sense of something really special in this inviting family home.
As you step out into the large covered outdoor entertainment area you will be able to envisage having your family and friends over for many relaxing barbeques. Topped off with a solar heated sparkling in-ground swimming pool plus outdoor changing room.
Complete with a double lockup shed plus double carport with extra height to accommodate the caravan or boat all set on a 753m2 allotment with established gardens.
This welcoming home offers an exciting opportunity to make the most of Boronia Heights living. Put simply this property has it all … inspect today.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile
• Electric hot water system
• New digital TV aerial
• Security screens to all doors and most windows
• Freshly painted throughout
• New flooring throughout the living areas
• New carpets in the 3 bedrooms
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboards, electric stove, rangehood, breakfast bar and space for a double fridge
• Light filled open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioner and glass sliding doors onto the front yard and glass sliding doors onto the rear covered entertaining area
• 3 Good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, master with reverse cycle air-conditioner and glass sliding doors onto a private patio area
• 2 Way bathroom with bath, shower and vanity unit
• Separate toilet
• Tiled laundry with door access to the rear yard
• Outside changing room or storage room
• Sparkling in-ground salt water pool, heated all year round with solar power
• Termite barrier (Preventative only)
• Covered entertaining area with built-in BBQ and TV aerial available
• 2 x 1,000 Litre water tanks for the gardens and swimming pool
• Sprinkler system in all the gardens
• Garden shed on concrete
• 2 Car lock up shed with extra height carport to accommodate a boat and /or caravan
• Fully fenced 753m2 allotment with great side access
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.