This fantastic low maintenance three bedroom townhouse in “Demeio Greens” would make an amazing property for an investor giving you a rental return of $330-$340 per week or a homeowner looking to enter the market. Offering a beautifully presented light filled kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances such as Westinghouse dishwasher, Westinghouse electric oven, rangehood and ceramic hotplate, tiled open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioner and glass sliding door access to the covered rear patio. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, with the master having the luxury of an ensuite and balcony overlooking the complex and surrounding bushland.
Boasting 2.5 bathrooms including two upstairs and a toilet downstairs plus an internal laundry and a single lock up garage with internal entry. The complex swimming pool is a short walk away along with the BBQ area, a great place for spending time with family and friends.
Perfectly situated in a great location with only a few minutes’ walk to the Local Park, minutes to local shops, schools and easy access to the Logan motorway with Brisbane being only approximately 30 minute drive and Gold Coast being 49 minutes’.
• Brick exterior with tiled roof
• Electric hot water
• Onsite manager
• Swimming pool and gym
• Ample visitor parking
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner – dining room
• Security screens throughout
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Tiled entry
• Covered entertaining area with low maintenance gardens
• Side gate access to rear yard
• Single remote lock up garage with internal access
• Low maintenance 138m2 allotment
• Light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as Westinghouse dishwasher, Westinghouse electric oven, ceramic hot plate, rangehood, pantry and breakfast bar with storage
• Tiled open plan family and dinning with door access to rear patio
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet
• 3 Sizeable carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans with lights and built-in robes – master with mirrored walk-in robe and light, ensuite and glass sliding door to the lovely deck area
• Large family bathroom – vanity unit with towel hanging space
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.