This beautifully presented home consists of 4 sizeable bedrooms, the master with its own ensuite, a spacious kitchen with a generous amount of bench and cupboard space, plus 2 generous sized living areas, perfect for the growing family.
Outside there is all year round entertaining with the attractive entertainment area where you can cater to your family and friends overlooking the sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool with an oasis styled garden.
Having been freshly painted throughout and with the addition of new blinds, this home is ready for you to move into today.
This great family home is located in a sought after cul-de-sac of Browns Plains and within walking distance to the local Shopping Centre, bus stops, schools and only a short drive to the motorway connections to the CBD and Gold Coast.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick exterior and tile roof
• Security screens throughout
• 400 Litres solar hot water
• New blinds throughout
• 5 x Ceiling fans throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner – tiled utility room, family living and meals area
• Freshly painted throughout
• Formal living with hard wood flooring
• Modern tiled kitchen with Euromaid oven, cook top, rangehood, Haier dishwasher, appliance cupboard, large pantry, double fridge space and bench with cupboard space
• Open plan family living and meals area with hard wood flooring and glass sliding door access to entertainment area
• 4 Sizeable bedrooms – all with built-ins and master with spacious ensuite with 3 in 1 heater
• Main bathroom with 3 in 1 heater and separate toilet
• Utility room currently used as a rumpus room or teenagers retreat
• Laundry with door access to rear yard
• Large covered entertainment area overlooking the resort style in-ground sparkling salt water swimming pool
• Garden shed
• 2,500 Litre rainwater tank
• Low maintenance grounds
• Fenced 600m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.