Solar power for electricity, gas cooking, shed with a mezzanine! Everything you need!
If you are quick, this fantastic home could be yours. This well maintained property on a 604m2 block is occupying a position of outstanding convenience. Boasting 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, spacious lounge, functional kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher plus a tiled dining area that opens to the covered entertaining patio.
Outside offers single car accommodation with potential to be built in and electric roller door, 3.5m x 3.5m garden shed, 6m x 8m powered shed with 15 amps with mezzanine, 2 x electric roller doors with access from the street and 1 x manual roller door.
Other features include air-conditioning and 3kw solar panels for electricity. Across the road is Judith Park and within walking distance to schools and shops ….. all adding value to this remarkable property.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Gas hot water system
• 3 Kw solar system with 12 panels for electricity
• Security screens on windows and doors
• 2 x Air-conditioners in lounge/dining – 1 x split system and 1 x window air-conditioner
• Phone point in kitchen
• Tiled entry, dining, kitchen and hallway
• Carpeted lounge area
• Kitchen offers Blanco gas cooktop and oven, Blanco dishwasher, rangehood and entry to laundry
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted with fans and built-in cupboards
• Bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Single linen
• Tiled laundry with basin off kitchen with access to outside
• Ceiling fans and downlights in dining and lounge areas
• Water temperature control
• Patio with brick flooring
• 3.5m x 3.5m Garden shed
• 6m x 8m Shed – powered, 15 amp, 2 x electric roller doors, 1 x manual roller door and mezzanine
• Single lockup carport off house with electric roller door
• Fully fenced with side access
• Low maintenance 604m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.