Situated on a corner allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac location is this lifestyle home offering a unique floor plan with spacious living, both casual and formal that will suit every member of the family.
With an emphasis on comfort, this delightful four bedroom residence plus study is designed around several living areas allowing endless entertaining options including an elegant entrance, sunken formal lounge with cosy fireplace, separate formal dining, enormous well equipped kitchen overlooking a large open plan family area plus a separate rumpus room, ideal for a separate teenage retreat, games room or in-law accommodation.
The endless entertaining options continue to flow outdoors to the covered entertaining area surrounded by a beautiful outlook. Prepare to have your breath taken by this spacious home designed for easy livability yet offering the bonus of the acreage living on a 4,107m2 allotment.
Set in a great location, only a few minutes drive to the Park Ridge shopping centre and access to the major motorway links to either the CBD or Gold Coast.
• Brick exterior home with colorbond roof
• Insulation in the ceiling
• Termite barrier – Preventative only
• Roller shutters on the kitchen window and master bedroom window
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners – main bedroom, family area
• 4 x Ceiling fans – bedrooms
• Gas hot water
• Timber look flooring in the living areas
• 4 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with spacious ensuite, and large picture window with blanket box perfect for storage
• Spacious study
• Main bathroom
• Formal dining area
• Formal sunken lounge room with a cosy fireplace
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of room to put in table and chairs or add an extra work bench, also offering plenty of bench and cupboard space, pantry, gas cooktop and oven with separate grill and built-in microwave
• Large family room with sliding door access to the entertainment area
• Rumpus room
• Laundry with double linen cupboard plus extra storage throughout the home
• 12m x 8m Outdoor covered area with raked ceilings, perfect for large gatherings and covered car accommodation
• 2 Bay shed with power 12m x 7m with personal access
• Garden shed on concrete
• Power at the entrance for potential electric gate
• Water tanks x 2
• Rainwater tank as well as trickle feed water
• Partially fenced around the property (the fencing to complete is in the shed)
• 4,107m2 Corner allotment where both streets end in a cul-de-sac
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.