This highset home is situated on a fully fenced 600m2 allotment in Crestmead and offers great potential to both homebuyers and investors alike. Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, an open plan light filled modern kitchen, dining and living area.
Downstairs there is 2 car accommodation, laundry, storage plus additional space with potential for an additional room. The covered patio area overlooks the spacious rear yard with space for the children to play or even room for a swimming pool. This property has great potential for its new owners to add their own modern touches to further increase the value.
Located in a perfect location with the public transport at your door step which offers direct travel to the Grand Plaza shopping centre where the major bus terminal is located, local schools are within walking distance and access to the major motorways to the Gold Coast and CBD are only a 5 minute drive away.
• Brick and weatherboard exterior with colorbond roof
• Electric 280 litre hot water system
• Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioner – dining area
• Security screens throughout
• Roller blinds throughout
• Timber deck front porch
• Tiled open plan living and dining area
• Modern kitchen with Heller dishwasher, Omega free standing electric oven, rangehood, microwave hub and pantry
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes
• Bathroom with heat light and exhaust fan plus separate toilet
• Outdoor covered patio area overlooking spacious rear yard
• Laundry at the rear of the garage
• Double lock up garage plus utility space, could be converted into additional room space
• Low maintenance fenced 600m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.