Freshly painted this well presented home is set on a low maintenance 750m2 allotment within walking distance to shopping, schools and transport.
Offering open plan spacious rumpus room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, private study area, kitchen overlooking the rumpus area while adjoining the dining area, 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and 1 with a walk-in wardrobe and the main bedroom with air-conditioning.
Outdoors you will enjoy the large insulated pergola to entertain your friends and have the additional benefit of side access through double gates with car accommodation to the rear yard.
• Brick home with tile roof
• Colorbond side fencing with plank back fence
• Security Alarm
• Electric hot water system
• Tiled flooring throughout with carpet in rumpus room with built in speakers
• Air-conditioning in dining and master bedroom
• Separate dining and lounge areas
• Private study area off rumpus room with built-ins speakers
• Central kitchen offers electric cooktop and oven, rangehood and downlights overlooking the rumpus room
• 4 Tiled bedrooms – 2 with built-ins, 1 with walk-in wardrobe and 1 with air-conditioning
• Bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and heat lamp
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with basin and access to outside
• Double linen cupboard
• Insulated back patio with wood deck flooring
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced
• Year built 1980
• Low maintenance 750m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.