Create the lifestyle you deserve with this quality built and Plantation designed 8 year young home in a dress circle location and peacefully located on 652m2 allotment in a quiet street and occupying a position of outstanding convenience.
Offering a practical design with modern comforts, enhanced by a wonderful sense of openness and ample natural light and completed with reverse cycle air-conditioning perfect for all year comfort.
The large modern kitchen offers Caesar stone benches, stainless steel appliances, additional lighting features, breakfast bar and an abundance of cupboards and bench space. The dual living areas have sliding stacker doors providing effortless access onto the private covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for large gatherings. The 4 bedrooms are a generous size and all offer built-in cupboards, plus the possibility of the study being utilized as a 5th bedroom.
The double garage with internal entry is larger than most and has plenty of space for additional storage plus drive through access to the rear yard. This gorgeous home is ideally located and is within walking distance to local parks, walking trails, bus stops, and the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre plus the added bonus of being in the Stretton State School catchment. The major motorway links to the Gold Coast and CBD are only minutes’ drive away. Simply a stunning home in every way imaginable.
You will be hard pressed to find value like this anywhere else!
• Brick veneer home with color bond roof
• 9 Years young Plantation designed home
• Portico entrance with hardwood jarrah flooring
• Plantation shutters throughout
• 1 x Reverse cycle air-conditioner in the lounge
• Downlights throughout
• Tiled living areas
• Extra high ceilings
• Security lights at the front of the home
• 6 x Ceiling fans, study, all bedrooms, entertainment area
• Large light filled study with carpet
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, oven and range hood, space for microwave, breakfast bar with overhead pendant lighting plus extra power point at the end of the bench, walk-in pantry, lots of bench space and cupboards with feature lighting
• Formal dining area with pendant lights
• Open plan living area with glass sliding stacker doors allowing you to invite the natural light in and providing a large opening to the covered entertaining area
• Rumpus room / media also offers glass sliding stacker doors opening to the covered entertaining area
• 4 Great sized bedrooms with carpet and large built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with
Walk-in robe and huge ensuite
• Ensuite with large double shower, vanity unit with 2 basins and toilet
• Modern family bathroom with shower, extra deep bath, vanity unit, exhaust fan plus the added benefit of moisture resistant walls and separate toilet
• Laundry with built-in and overhead cupboards plus door access to the side yard
• Covered entertaining area with beautiful Jarrah timber flooring
• Low maintenance rear yard with an assortment of fruit trees including lime, lemon, and passion fruit
• Extra-large 2.5 metre double remote garage with rear roller door allowing drive through access through the garage the rear yard
• Garage also offers internal entry
• 652m2 Fenced rear allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.