Every once in a while a ‘home’ with excellent quality, elegance and worthy features, enters the market. In an era where quality seems to have gone out the window, this wonderful home will restore your faith.
Tucked away in a quiet court amongst lush surrounds this steel frame home rests on a generous 803m2 allotment and with its paved driveway and classic facade invites you to explore its many charms.
Offering a unique blend of timeless elegance and modern day luxuries including roller shutters perfect for heat reduction and security, beautiful ornate cornicing, quality window dressings, quality cabinetry in both bathrooms and third vanity area. Comfort is assured with reverse cycle air-conditioning. You will not need for storage with a walk-in cupboard, large storage room, plus linen cupboards. The robed bedrooms are of generous size, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Socialize in comfort with friends and family in the elegant formal lounge, adjacent to the formal dining area. Cooks will simply love the large aesthetically pleasing, well-equipped timber kitchen comprising; sizable work benches, dishwasher, deep pot drawers, double size pantry and breakfast bar. The light filled informal living room is a magnificent area to relax and unwind after a long day’s work and offers an effortless flow to the superb insulated outdoor entertaining area.
Complete with a tiled 4 car garage plus workshop area, yes 4 car garage, under the roof line plus offers internal entry and roller door to one side giving drive through access to the rear yard.
And even from this quiet position you can easily access all facilities including buses, shops, schools and parks in minutes.
With a fine combination of quality, space, timeless charm and worthy features … look no further .
Prepare to fall in love with this gorgeous quality built home, that you need to inspect to truly appreciate.
• Steel frame brick veneer home with tiled roof
• 4 x Roller shutters – main bedroom, lounge, family area, & Laundry – perfect for heat reduction and security
• Alarm system plus security screens and doors throughout
• Ceiling insulation plus 3 x whirly birds
• 5 x Ceiling fans, casual living area and all 4 bedrooms
• 3 Reverse cycle air-conditioners, main bedroom, lounge area and casual living area
• Large electric hot water system
• Beautiful decorative cornice through majority of the home
• 2 x Skylights – kitchen and rear hallway
• 3 x Hard wired smoke detectors, hallways and kitchen
• Loads of storage including walk-in cupboard in hallway, single and double linen
in hallway, outside under roofline large walk-in storage area
• Tiled entry
• Elegant formal lounge adjoining the tiled formal dining area
• Large Tasmanian Oak kitchen including appliance nook with roller door, double
pantry, electric oven, electric hot plates and rangehood, deep drawers, microwave
nook, dishlex dishwasher, glass feature display cupboards plus large breakfast bench
• Open plan meals area
• Casual living area with glass sliding door opening to the covered outdoor entertaining
• 4 Double size bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with walk-in robe and
• Master ensuite and main bathroom both spacious and offer heat lights with exhaust
fan and beautiful solid timber cabinetry
• Main bathroom with separate toilet which offers its own vanity area
• Large laundry with built-in cupboards and linen, direct outside access to the side yard
• Insulated covered entertainment area
• 4 Car lock-up tiled garage with internal entry and roller door to one side which
provides drive through access to the rear yard
• 2,000 Gallon poly water tank with pump
• Garden shed on concrete slab
• Concrete and paving around the perimeter of the home
• Easy care, beautiful established gardens
• Colorbond fence to one side of the property
• 803m2 Allotment with fully fenced rear yard
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.