You will be impressed by this tidy, 3 bedroom brick and tile home with separate light filled kitchen with walk-in pantry and separate spacious lounge with RAC air-conditioner.
The property is cared for by long term tenants who treat it as their own and want to stay on.
With a fenced 729m2 allotment providing safety for your children and pets. This property meets the demands of today with its convenient location to local facilities and transport. Invest for the future and make life easy for yourself with an anticipated rental return of $330 per week.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and hardi-plank with tile roof
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Slate flooring throughout living areas
• RAC air-conditioner in the lounge area with ceiling fan
• Kitchen offers electric upright cooktop and oven and walk-in pantry
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted, 2 with built-in cupboards and one with a fan
• Bathroom offers two way entry from master bedroom including a bath, shower, vanity and heat lamp
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboards
• Tiled laundry area with basin
• Tin roof pergola
• Single carport
• Side access
• Fully fenced 729m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.