Before you enter, you know it’s going to be good inside – and you are right. The distinctive style and floor plan layout is very appealing, formal at first, then relaxing. The formal lounge is large enough for family gatherings. The well designed kitchen with walk-in pantry is the heart of the home and adjoins to the spacious open plan living and dining area which spills-out to the massive shed, perfect for the pool table and table tennis table, the entertaining options are endless.
Designed for lasting luxury, embellishments include 2.8 metre high ceilings, 5 generous sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, air-conditioning, insulation, vacuum maid, intercom system, 26 solar panels (5kw), plus double garage with internal entry and enhanced by neutral tones and quality contemporary influences. Side access for a boat or caravan, plus room to put a swimming pool in or your own cricket pitch!
Positioned within a thriving estate and nestled in a lovely court with privacy assured and set on a 4,500m2 allotment. This family home has something for everyone and is in a great location with schools, shops and access to the major motorway links only a short drive away.
Experience the ‘feel-good’ factor ……. enquire without delay!
• Brick exterior with tile roof home
• Colorbond front veranda
• 26 Solar panels (5kw)
• Insulation in ceiling
• 2.8m Metre height ceiling
• Reverse cycle panasonic air-conditioner – lounge room
• Kocom intercom system
• Vacuum maid
• Excellent storage space throughout
• Tiled foyer styled entry
• Tiled throughout the home
• Separate expansive lounge room
• Modern kitchen with vinyl wrap bench tops and stainless steel appliances including electric hotplate, westinghouse oven and griller, microwave space, double fridge space, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
• Tiled open plan living and dining area with sliding door access to rear yard
• 5 Large bedrooms – 3 x with built-in robes, 1 x with walk-in robe and master with double
walk-in and ensuite with his and her vanity and separate toilet
• Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
• Double remote lock up garage with bathroom and laundry at rear – laundry with door access to rear yard and internal access
• 2 x 7,500 Litre rainwater tanks
• Large satellite for overseas television streaming – China, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia
• Approximately 12m x 9m colorbond shed
• Small garden shed
• Potential chicken shed
• Separate fenced rear yard
• Dog proof fencing
• 4,500m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.