This stunning home is sure to impress the entire family. From the beautiful formal lounge and dining to the relaxed casual living space, this home flows effortlessly and is the perfect blend of formal and informal living.
Downstairs features a carpeted spacious formal lounge and dining room, with high vaulted ceilings, through to a spacious tiled family area that adjoins the large and practical kitchen and meals area. This connects perfectly to the covered entertaining area that wraps itself around the back of this generous sized home. Off the family room is the first of 5 built-in bedrooms and downstairs also features an additional bathroom and laundry, along with a double lock up garage.
Upstairs is just as impressive with a timber staircase inviting you to explore the upper level of this magnificent home, comprising of 4 built-in bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom and a master suite which is very spacious and offers an ensuite and walk-in robe, and captures beautiful breezes all year round.
Sitting proudly at the end of a cul-de-sac, the location of this family home is second to none. With bus stops, local schools, parks and shops within walking distance plus access to the major motorway links to the CBD and Gold Coast only a 5 minute drive away.
• Brick exterior and tile roof
• Electric hot water system
• Insulation in the roof
• Kelvinator reverse cycle air-conditioner – family dining
• Intercom with radio
• Foxtel ports throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Excellent storage space throughout
• Double door entry
• Elegant hard wood staircase
• Carpeted formal living and dining with vaulted ceilings, and enhanced with chandelier styled light fittings
• Contemporary light filled kitchen with modern appliances including Euro Valenica oven, ceramic hot plate, rangehood, dishlex dishwasher, space for a microwave, double fridge space, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
• 5 Spacious bedrooms – 4 upstairs and 1 downstairs all with beautiful hard wood floors, ceiling fans, built-in robes and desks – master with modern ensuite and walk-in robe
• Tiled open plan dining and family area with glass sliding door access to the covered rear entertainment area
• Lower floor bathroom adjacent to the laundry with door access to the rear yard
• Upstairs is the large modern family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area with wood fire oven
• Double lock up garage with internal entry
• Low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced 713m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.