Inspired by its striking landscape, manicured gardens and stunning views over a well maintained reserve, the serenity of this immensely appealing home offers a wonderful family lifestyle with outstanding luxury appointments.
Showcasing breathtaking features such as an array of eye catching natural stone and timber features, loads of large glass doors and windows to encourage the ‘bring the outdoors in’ natural appeal and allowing plenty of beautiful breezes and natural light which is a breathtaking feature of many rooms.
The home comprises multiple formal and informal living areas including a delightful lounge enhanced by a combustion fireplace and formal dining room making entertaining a must. The expansive rumpus and family rooms both lead out to the covered entertainment area.
The well-appointed kitchen forms the central hub of the home and overlooks the beautiful landscaped rear gardens and Nature Park, the kitchen incorporates stainless steel appliances, loads of cupboards and bench space and is completed with beautiful vistas. There are 4 generous bedrooms serviced by two impressive bathrooms.
To add to the appeal of this stunning home, is a vast entertainment area offering striking views over the parklike setting, it is the perfect place to relax and recuperate from day to day life and is set in a quiet location guaranteeing relaxation.
First class lifestyle credentials are further confirmed by double remote garage with 2.8m height ceilings plus extra width and internal entry, double carport plus double gate access to the fully fenced yard.
A totally unique property drenched in appeal, style, prominence and the magic touch of Mother Nature!
Ideally positioned on a fenced 4,500m2 allotment – set back from the street and located within the beautiful Spring Mountain estate this allotment offers you a wonderful lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle yet within easy access to major arterial roads, schools and shops.
• Brick exterior with tiled roof
• Home built by Sunstate homes
• 5,000 Litre solar hot water system
• Batt Insulation in the ceiling
• 9 x Ornate timber look ceiling fans throughout the home
• Combustion heater – family living area
• Security screens and doors
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Excellent storage space
• Natural stone and timber features
• Foyer styled entry with tiled and natural stone flooring
• Tiled throughout the home
• Separate formal lounge adjoining formal dining area
• Spacious light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including omega ceramic cook top, omega oven, rangehood and Westinghouse dishwasher, double fridge space, pantry, breakfast bar and wonderful vistas
• Open plan living and family dining with glass sliding door access to entertainment area
• Open plan light filled rumpus room with 2.8m high ceilings, plus glass sliding door access to entertainment area
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 with exterior sliding doors for access – 2 x with triple mirrored built-in robes, master with large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
• Large laundry with door access to the side yard
• Insulated vast entertainment area with outdoor lighting overlooking the fantastic views from the rear yard and Spring Mountain Reserve
• 2 x Garden sheds on concrete slabs
• Double remote lock up garage with internal access and has the benefit of the 2.8m high ceilings and extra width
• Tastefully built double carport
• Constant flow town water – main pressure to kitchen sink and ensuite toilet
• Outdoor tap for main water
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Established Mulberry tree which produces an abundance of fruit
• Fire pit
• Fully fenced 4,500m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.