This wonderful home is situated in a family friendly cul de sac in the sought after area of Heritage Park, close to bus stops, local shops , childcare centre and only a short drive to Mount Lindesay Highway with access to the major motorway links to the CBD and Gold Coast
Delivering a fabulous layout with 4 good size bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, spacious separate lounge and dining area, modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances plus a light filled family area with glass sliding doors out to the rear covered entertainment area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Complete with remote double lock up garage with internal entry, plus a fully fenced rear yard offering ample room for the children to play which adds to the appeal of this family home .
• Brick and rendered exterior home with tiled roof
• Crimsafe screens and doors throughout except front door
• Electric hot water system
• 6 x Ceiling fans – 4 bedrooms, dining/family and lounge
• Tiled entry
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Formal lounge with carpet
• Modern kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including Blanco electric oven, hotplates, rangehood plus Baumatic dishwasher, breakfast bar and pantry
• Open plan casual family and meals area with glass sliding door access to the entertainment area
• Entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced rear yard
• Remote double lock up garage with internal entry
• Family friendly cul-de-sac location
• Side access
• 663m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.