There are some properties which hint of something special within …. and this stunning home does not disappoint. One of the very first impressions is the immaculate presentation with appealing décor, contemporary clean lines in the design and attention to detail in every facet, make this home a sought after residence.
Boasting 4 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, renovated stunning family bathroom and elegant spacious lounge highlighted by a New York loft styled brick feature wall. The well-appointed kitchen adjoins the expansive open plan dining room and flows effortlessly out to the covered entertaining area offering an outdoor fireplace creating a peaceful and private area for relaxation.
When deciding where to live, this property‘s position is as good as you will find, located in a quiet
cul-de-sac and approximately 27kms from Brisbane’s C.B.D. and complimented by easy access to all the amenities the modern family requires including major shopping centre with specialty stores and cinemas, public transport including bus interchange, medical specialists, high and primary schools, sporting facilities and easy access to main motorways to both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane’s C.B.D.
• Brick exterior with newly repointed and re-painted tiled roof
• Freshly painted throughout
• Security screens and doors throughout
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners, master bedroom and family area
• 5 x Ceiling fans, lounge, 4 bedrooms,
• Photo electric smoke alarms
• Timber look flooring through the home
• Elegant spacious entry
• 4 Good size bedrooms all with modern storage system built-ins
• Stunning renovated family bathroom with rain spray hand held shower set plus eye catching double basins, mirror with feature lighting plus heat lamps, exhaust fan and partitioned concealed back to wall toilet
• Elegant lounge with New York loft style feature brick wall
• Modern kitchen with free standing electric oven with hotplates, rangehood, plenty of bench space and cupboards
• The kitchen also offers plumbing to accommodate an ice-maker fridge and has power points to incorporate an insinkerator
• Open plan casual dining and family area with access to the entertainment area
• Tiled laundry with over bench top drying rack and linen cupboard
• Large covered entertainment area with fireplace
• 6m x 3m Garden shed on a concrete slab with extra height
• Newly resurfaced driveway
• 675m2 Elevated allotment
• Low maintenance tropical landscaped gardens
• Quiet cul-de-sac position
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.