This easy to maintain brick and tile home is situated in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac location within the sought after suburb of Boronia Heights. From the moment you enter into this gorgeous home you feel a sense of welcome.
Offering a light filled lounge, dining area and functional modern kitchen this immaculate home is sure to be sought after. The covered alfresco area is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining family and friends and overlooks the neat and tidy yard, fully fenced for your privacy.
The location is fantastic with local schools, bus stops, and shops within walking distance plus the Grand Plaza shopping Centre with the bus terminal is only a 5 minute drive away, as is access to Mount Lindesay Highway and the major road networks to the CBD and Gold Coast.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Lowset brick and tile home
• Security screens throughout
• Security lights
• Freshly painted in the living areas
• Tiled living areas
• Lounge with TV point, reverse cycle air-conditioner and plantation shutters
• Dining area with glass sliding door onto the covered entertaining area, plus plantation shutter doors
• Modern kitchen with electric stove, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and room for a fridge freezer
• 3 Bedrooms all with carpet, built-ins, roller day and night blinds
• Modernized family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity unit and heat lamps
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with door access to the rear yard
• Covered entertaining area
• Garden shed on concrete
• Single gate side access
• Tandem single carport area
• Fully fenced yard
• Private 689m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.