This easy to maintain brick and tile home is situated in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac location . From the moment you enter into this gorgeous home you feel a sense of welcome, having recently been renovated with fresh paint throughout , a new modern kitchen installed with new oven and rangehood plus a renovated bathroom, the hard work has been done for you, also not forgetting outside , the front retaining walls have all been replaced, and the carport extended to accommodate 2 cars.
The covered alfresco area is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining family and friends and overlooks the neat and tidy yard, fully fenced for your privacy.
The location is fantastic with local schools, bus stops, and shops within walking distance plus the Grand Plaza shopping Centre with the bus terminal is only a 5 minute drive away, as is access to Mount Lindesay Highway and the major road networks to the CBD and Gold Coast.
• Lowset brick and tile home
• Security screens throughout
• Security lights
• Freshly painted in the living areas
• Tiled living areas
• Lounge with TV point, reverse cycle air-conditioner and plantation shutters
• Dining area with glass sliding door onto the covered entertaining area, plus plantation shutter doors
• New Modern kitchen with electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, soft close draws, corner cupboard with carousel unit,, dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer
• 3 Bedrooms all with carpet, built-ins, and new roller day and night blinds
• Modernized family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity unit and heat lamps
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with shelving door access to the rear yard
• Covered entertaining area overlooking the private rear yard
• Garden shed on concrete
• Single gate side access
• Tandem single carport area
• Fully fenced yard
• Private 689m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.