If you have been searching for a home that makes a statement while providing all the space and ambience you expect from a home then your search is over.
With 4 bedrooms (2 with ensuites – 1 with study), separate lounge and dining areas, central kitchen offering gas cooking, dishwasher and abundant storage, as well as alarm system with cameras and 3 split system reverse cycle air-conditioners for all year comfort.
Bound to excite the lifestyle lovers and inspired entertainer with sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with spa, waterfall and Bali hut, large entertaining area with mounted TV, children’s play area all complimented by double high ceiling carport. This Regents Park property situated on an 874m2 allotment is an opportunity to make your dreams become a reality.
• Rendered brick with tile roof
• Security screens on doors and windows
• 24 Solar panels for electricity
• Solar hot water
• NBN availability
• Security system with cameras
• Downlights throughout
• Lounge room with wood look flooring, air-conditioner and tinted windows on eastern side
• Kitchen offers 5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, double fridge space and double pantry
• Tiled dining area off kitchen with fan and sliding door access to outside
• 4 Bedrooms all with wood look flooring, ceiling fans and built-in cupboards, 2 with ensuites and
air-conditioners, 1 with study – suitable for separate living
• 2 x Ensuites both with shower, toilet, vanity, heat lamp and exhaust fan
• Main bathroom offers bath, shower, vanity, heat lamp and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with bench, basin, storage cupboard and access to outside
• Double linen
• Full length concrete back pergola with mounted TV
• Saltwater in-ground swimming pool with cover, spa, waterfall, lighting and decking with Bali hut
• BBQ hut and bench
• Outdoor children’s playground/area
• 2 Garden sheds and pool shed
• Single side access
• Double driveway and carport
• Second driveway
• Property built 1995
• Fully fenced 874m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.