A fantastic opportunity awaits the lucky new owner of this delightful property. Delivering a fabulous layout with 3 generous double sized bedrooms (all with built-ins and 1 with air-conditioning), modern bathroom, lounge with racked ceiling and reverse cycle air-conditioner and a combustion fireplace leading out to an entertainment area perfect for those large gatherings or just a perfect place to sit back and unwind.
With the added extras of insulation, security screens and doors, rain water tank, 3 car accommodation, 6x6m2 shed on concrete pad for additional off street parking, a landscaped 1,039m2 low maintenance allotment, side access and a premium position. What more could you want? Don’t miss out on this exceptional value.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home and tile roof
• Combustion fireplace
• Solar hot water system
• Racked ceiling in kitchen and living areas
• Carpeted lounge area with air-conditioning
• Tiled dining area off kitchen
• Kitchen offering ceramic cooktop and wall oven, dishwasher, rangehood, stainless steel splash back and abundant storage with microwave nook and pantry
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and 1 with air-conditioning
• New bathroom offers shower with new rain shower head, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with working bench and storage cupboard
• Double linen
• Fenced off patio with stamped concrete flooring
• 6 x 6 Powered shed
• 2 x Garden sheds – 3 x 2.4 and 1.6 x 1.6
• Water tank
• Double gate side access
• Single carport
• Fully fenced colorbond fencing
• Year built 1984
• Large 1,039m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.