There are many benefits attached to this “Wonderful residence” Rare extra-large block of land, huge swimming pool, large outdoor entertaining area and large level rear yard.
But we must start with the most obvious….. it’s highly sought after address, positioned in the exclusive Brookwater Golf Estate. Residents who are lucky enough to live in this tightly-held area of Brookwater feel a sense of satisfaction and community from a lifestyle that comes from their unique surroundings.
Presenting 5 bedrooms plus 3 bathrooms. The 4 upstairs bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom and ensuite, the fifth bedroom downstairs is serviced by the third bathroom which also acts as a guest bathroom, providing you options. Teenagers retreat, in-law accommodation or opulent guest accommodation.
The home’s well designed floorplan allows you to keep a casting eye over the kids or your guests occupying the relaxed family living zones and the spacious kitchen. Hosting formal occasions are easy in the spacious formal lounge and adjoining dining area; happy movie nights are ensured in the separate rumpus room; whatever the occasion, the sense of space is impressive.
The home is finished with ducted air-conditioning upstairs, plus reverse cycle air-conditioning downstairs and a gas connection perfect for the modern feature heaters.
First class lifestyle credentials are further confirmed by a sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool plus the ability to entertain in the fully covered ‘weatherproof’ entertaining area allowing social gatherings to occur no matter what the prevailing weather conditions might be.
As you relax outdoors at the end of the day, the rear yard provides wonderful garden vistas and is designed with the added benefit of being a secured area ideal for your loved family pets.
The outstanding home, also offers a remote vehicle access garage with internal access to the home. A delightful entertaining gazebo located within the pool area and allows entertaining to be separated from the home. Your own parklike setting set on a 1,025m2 allotment which has just enough trees to be restful, just enough garden to be beautiful, and yet not too much upkeep to still enable you time to relax, entertain or even play golf should you desire .
A magnificent lifestyle awaits your inspection!
• 2 Storey residence
• Colorbond roof
• 2 Way light switches throughout
• Security doors and windows keyed alike
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Zoned alarm system (upstairs and downstairs)
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit downstairs
• Freshly painted throughout inside
• Recently painted externally
• New carpets downstairs
• New blinds throughout
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus large ensuite, spa bath, double basins and separate toilet
• 3 x Queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious main bathroom with 2nd bath
• Teenagers retreat / TV area
• Storage cupboard
• Timber deck entrance to front door
• Double door entry
• Large entry foyer with vaulted ceiling
• Sunken formal lounge with plenty of light
• Separate formal dining room with open servery from kitchen
• Gourmet central timber kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hotplates, stainless steel rangehood, miele dishwasher, walk-in pantry and spacious breakfast bar
• Open plan family room and meals area with sliding doors leading out to covered entertaining area
• Media/rumpus room with sliding doors leading out to covered entertaining area
• 5th Bedroom with 2 way bathroom
• Massive laundry with large storage/linen cupboards and bench space
• Under stairs storage
• Double lock up garage with remote entry and internal access
• Spectacular covered entertaining area overlooking pool with electric blinds and electric heating
• Full external lighting around perimeter of house
• In-ground salt water pool with spa jets and coloured lights
• 2 Balinese huts, one with large timber deck
• Separated rear yard with room for large family and pets
• Garden shed
• 3 Phase power
• Potential side access for caravan with double gates
• Rainwater tanks with new pump
• Fully fenced 1,025m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.