Fantastic Features at a Glance:
– Solar Electricity – Air Conditioning – 2 Living Areas
– Manicured gardens – Fully Tiled Throughout – Water Tanks
– Recently re-pointed and Repainted Roof
– Easy walk to Schools and Local Shops
Move in ready – no work required.
Nestled on a private 779m2 allotment and with buses to the Grand Plaza passing the front door, walking distance to Regents Park & Browns Plains Schools, Child Care Centre and shops or just a short drive to Grand Plaza this 3 bedroom home has a lot to offer!
Fully tiled home featuring a separate lounge with air-conditioner plus family room, central kitchen with breakfast bar, additional family area and 3 spacious bedrooms – 1 with reverse cycle air-conditioning unit. Other features include insulation, large covered rear pergola and single entry carport for up to 3 cars with beautiful gardens to sit and relax. This property is guaranteed not to last!
• Brick and tile home
• Freshly painted and repointed roof
• 8 Solar panels
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• 2 Sun block out blinds to the front of the home
• Front and back of home windows tinted
• Tiled throughout
• Kitchen offers electric oven/cooktop, rangehood, microwave nook and breakfast bar
• Dining area adjacent kitchen
• Separate lounge room with air-conditioner and bay window and family areas with ample windows for natural light
• 3 Bedrooms all tiled, 2 with built-in cupboards and 1 with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
• Bathroom offers shower, separate bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with basin and storage
• Expansive rear pergola with painted concrete
• Bird Aviary
• Vegetable garden
• 2 Sheds – 3x3m2 and 1.5×1.5m2
• 2 x 1,500 Litre rain water tanks
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Property built approx. 1988
• Fully fenced 779m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.