The Owner is serious, and want this home sold!
Great news for a savvy Buyer as this home represents fantastic value for money, set on a flat, fenced 720m2 allotment.
If your looking to occupy or invest, you simply will not find better value than this immaculate hi set home.
If you’re an investor, worry no more, here is a solid investment with a fantastic tenant already in place and on a fixed term lease until November 2018 paying $335.00 per week in rent, who is happy to stay on.
If you’re looking for a place to call home and occupy it, there is only another month left on the existing lease, so you are free to move in before Christmas.
As neat as a pin, the entire home was freshly painted and new flooring was installed throughout in 2015 at the start of the current tenancy.
The carpeted lounge room features reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan, ensuring comfort all year round and opens out to the front verandah through the glass sliding door.
The home offers 3 generous sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate toilet.
The kitchen is exceptionally functional with ample cupboards, under bench oven, electric cooktop and rangehood with an adjoining dining room.
Whilst downstairs is fully concreted and enclosed, providing amazing storage options and features a secure double lock up garage.
Situated on a level and fully fenced 720m2 allotment with good side access and conveniently positioned within very close proximity to local facilities, schools and transport.
With highset homes always in such high demand, this is a rock-solid investment which offers a great opportunity, and there is the option to develop downstairs or on the large flat block in the future and increase your return.
For all inspections, 24 hours’ notice will be required, so contact me to book in your appointment today, or simply come along to our Open Home on Saturday.
• 3 Good sized bedrooms
• Lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan
• Sliding glass door out to front verandah
• Dining room adjoins kitchen
• Functional kitchen with Euro under bench oven, rangehood and Chef cook top
• Front verandah with staircase
• Rear porch with staircase
• Large storage area
• Double garage
• Fully concreted under the house
• Flat turfed yard
• Electric hot water system
• New carpet and flooring laid 2015
• Repainted throughout 2015
• Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Electric Euro under bench oven & Chef electric cooktop
• Fully fenced yard
• Side access to the backyard
• Double lockup garage plus loads of extra space for a workshop and storage
• 720m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.