As you enter the drive of this beautiful acreage property you feel the sense of beauty, surrounded by nature at its best. Set on a fully fenced 2Ha / 4.94 Acres of gorgeous land and trees, with paddocks for the horses and plenty of room for the children and family to grow.
This much-loved home is being sold for the first time in many years and is sure to delight the most avid buyer, offering 3 bedrooms, a light-filled kitchen and dining area plus a generous sized lounge complete with log burner perfect for those chilly evenings. The front verandah and side verandah are a perfect place to sit and relax and take in the glorious views during the day or in the evening to watch the stars.
The large covered patio area overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool and children’s play area complete with its own flying fox. A wonderful area to entertain both family and friends, so much so your friends will never want to leave!
Also, on offer is a large utility area previously used as a granny flat with a bathroom, sauna and lounge area. Now needing some attention but has wonderful potential.
If you are looking for a complete change of lifestyle or need a property for the growing family and have pets and horses, or just want peace and quiet, then this is the home for you.
• Solar hot water
• 11 Solar panels
• Foxtel points
• Security screens
• Light filled entrance
• Tiled floors throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• Front verandah
• Left hand side verandah with pull down roller blinds
• Lounge with ceiling fan with light and log burner stove
• Spacious kitchen with downlights, electric hotplate, electric oven, plenty of cupboard space and room for fridge freezer
• Rumpus area overlooking the front yard
• Dining area with glass sliding doors onto the covered patio area
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 with a built-in
• Family bathroom with heat lamps
• Linen cupboard
• Laundry with door to rear yard and separate toilet
• Covered outdoor patio area
• Children’s play area including flying fox
• In-ground sparking salt water pool plus gazebo
• Fruit trees include, Macadamia, Apple, Mandarin, Nectarine, Avocardo, Lychee, Orange, Navel Orange, Lemon, Passion fruit and Mulberry
• 2 Fenced paddocks, water to the back paddock
• Dog run / Foal yard
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced 2Ha/4.94 Acres
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.