We invite you to inspect this delightful home which is enhanced by the charm of yesteryear. Offering open plan living, 4 air-conditioners, modernized bathroom and a superb outlook from the dining and kitchen.
There are surprises in store including a 3 bedroom fully contained Granny Flat that can be rented out or fantastic for your growing family or visitors with plenty of privacy …. a truly unique property in a central location only a short stroll to schools, shops and public transport.
This exclusive property has now become open to the world of buyers but it won’t last long.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Highest insulated vinyl chamfer board clad home with steel roof
• Rheem gas instantaneous hot water system
• External roller blinds on most windows
• Internal staircase to lounge room
• Lounge room with 2 ceiling fans, downlights and air-conditioner
• Dining area off kitchen with vinyl flooring and glass sliding door to rear external stairs
• Kitchen offers gas cooktop/oven combination, rangehood and microwave nook
• 3 Bedrooms all with laminate flooring, air-conditioners, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, vanity, heat lamp, linen cupboard and wall mounted ceramic heater
• Separate renovated toilet
• Single linen cupboard in hallway
• Ground level study upon entry with built-in wardrobe
• Under house storage room and workshop area
• Laundry under house with stainless steel basin
• Double lockup garage
• Built Approx. 1983
• Glendale relocatable home
• Aluminum Chamfer board cladding and steel roof
• ¾ Length front verandah with awning
• Carpeted lounge room and hallway with ceiling fan
• Vinyl flooring in dining and kitchen with air-conditioning
• Kitchen offers gas cooktop/oven combination, double sink, rangehood and abundant storage
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted with built-in wardrobes and master with ceiling fan
• Bathroom offers single shower, vanity and storage cupboard
• Separate toilet
• Double and one single linen cupboard in hallways
• Internal laundry with basin and storage with single door access to outside
• Built approx. 1990
• Separate metre box with private Kwh metre
• Can be connected to an Energex metre for separate billing under certain circumstances
• Brick BBQ area with paving
• 2 x 5,000L Water tanks plumped to tap
• 1,000L Steel water tank for drinking
• Car side access
• Fully fenced 809m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.