You simply will not find better value for money in Heritage Park, and with Summer upon us, you can escape the heat in this fabulous home.
When the temperature goes up, come on down to 29 St James Circuit as this home is the perfect haven.
As you walk up the brand-new concrete drive, you can appreciate the effort that has gone into making this home as easy living and low maintenance as possible.
Step inside and enjoy the air-conditioned comfort, stunning tiled floors and free flowing floor plan, which provide a real sense of cool and calm.
The tiled entry is inviting and sets the tone with its separate lounge off to one side, which is a beautiful light filled space that can be made completely private. With double doors, spilt system air-conditioning and natural stone look tile under foot, all overlooking the in-ground pool and beyond.
The picture only gets better as you explore the renovated kitchen with its expansive storage options, ceramic cook top, wall oven, pull out rangehood and dishwasher. This is only complimented by the spacious island bench finished with granite bench tops and vibrant glass splash back.
The tiled family meals area is also air-conditioned and flows out effortlessly to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms (can be converted back to 4 bedrooms), the first bedroom was formally two separate bedrooms, but has been opened up to make a spacious room, which features two large windows, two ceiling fans, and a split system air-conditioner. The second bedroom has a mirrored door built-in robe, ceiling fan and
air-conditioner with carpet underfoot. Whilst the master bedroom has a walk-in robe, spacious ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
Fuss free is exactly the theme both inside and out, with the entire outdoor entertaining and pool surround completely tiled, only separated by the glass pool fencing, which provides a seamless extension of the entertaining zone.
With its beautiful green backdrop, you can relax and enjoy the private back yard overlooking the delicate and inviting Roman style in-ground pool and covered entertaining area.
With all this comfort included you even have the financial benefit of a 5Kw German made solar inverter with 26 panels, ensuring your comfort comes with affordable running costs.
If you are looking for easy living …… here it is!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• 5 Air-conditioning units – one in each bedroom & both living areas
• Separate formal lounge with large windows, tiled floors, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Tiled entry
• Spacious renovated kitchen with blonde timber cabinetry
• Granite benchtops
• Island bench
• Glass splashback
• Soft close drawers
• Stainless steel Whirlpool dishwasher
• Stainless steel pull out rangehood
• Spacious corner pantry
• Ceramic cooktop
• Under bench electric oven
• Air-conditioned tiled family/meals area with two windows and sliding door access to entertaining area
• Renovated family bathroom with large corner bath, oversized vanity and separate shower
• Spacious ensuite bathroom
• Separate toilet with water efficient cistern
• Skylight to hallway
• Hall storage
• Renovated laundry with great storage
• 3,000Lt Rain water tank, plumbed to laundry and toilet
• Single garage with siding door to rear
• Large garden shed plus additional garden shed for pool equipment
• Pool cover
• Glass pool fencing
• Tiled outdoor area and pool surrounds
• 15 Amp power outlet outside
• Single gate to rear fence line with easy access to the nature reserve and walking trails
• Concrete surrounds to entire home providing great termite protection
• Landscaped front yard
• Brand new concrete driveway
• Roof recently professional cleaned
• 5Kw Solar German inverter with 26 panels
• Colorbond fencing to rear boundary and left side boundary
• Insulation in ceiling
• 640m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.