Nothing to do here just move in and enjoy – featuring this freshly renovated and landscaped family home. Perfectly positioned in one of Browns Plains most attractive streets and occupying an outstanding position with close proximity to all amenities.
Upon arrival to this home you will be amazed the by the large frontage and the feel of space complemented by the landscaped gardens which lead you to the freshly modernized entry.
Once in the home be surprised by the large living spaces which encompass a carpeted lounge and formal dining room with air-conditioning. Leading you to the walk-through kitchen equipped with caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop, electric wall oven, stainless rangehood, dishwasher, microwave nook, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard storage.
The modernised tiled dining area leads to the main bathroom and 3 virtuous-size bedrooms, all with new carpet, ceiling fans, generous cupboard space and renovated bathroom and ensuite.
Additional features that are not to be missed is the double lockup garage, additional shed with drive through access (workbench and vice for the tradie/handyman) to the back yard and an additional steel framed utility shed or man cave that has 2 livable areas – air-conditioned and pergola for the whole family to enjoy.
Central location where you can leave the car at home and walk to local shopping centres, Home market square, Schools, recreational facilities, retail and boutique shops and our local Bunnings hardware centre, main public transport (Bus Depot) is only 950m from your door.
You have everything at your fingertips from this discreet and private home in a prime location.
This large block can be sub-divided (1 into 2 Subdivision) and can be RISKSMART accessed – Pre – lodgement process already commenced – Able to provide documentation upon request.
• Newly renovated double brick home with tile roof
• 3Kw Solar electricity
• Full security screens and doors
• Sun block roller blinds – front of house
• Newly renovated tiled entry and hallway
• Large carpeted lounge area with ceiling fan
• Formal carpeted dining area with air-conditioner
• Tiled kitchen with caesarstone benchtop, stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop, electric wall oven, stainless rangehood, dishwasher, microwave nook, walk-in pantry, all adjacent a tiled family/dining area with ceiling fan and slider access to patio
• 3 Bedrooms – all rooms freshly painted with new carpet and ceiling fans, generous built-in cupboards and large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and built-in cupboards and renovated ensuite
• Master bedroom also equipped with TV wall bracket and aerial connection
• Freshly renovated ensuite includes shower, toilet, caesarstone benchtop, sleek vanity and skylight
• Freshly renovated main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, large bath, sleek fittings to compliment the caesarstone vanity, skylight and heat/exhaust fan
• Separate toilet also fitted with sleek fittings and caesarstone benchtop
• 3 x Generous double door linen cupboards
• Recently renovated bigger than average internal laundry with basin and abundant storage – also newly created space for the extra freezer or bar fridge
• Detached steel frame multi-purpose area with air-conditioning, power and slider doors to awning – be creative and can convert to extra bedrooms/Granny flat or man cave
• Good size rear patio
• Extra storage with garden shed
• Attached 3 bay workshop/shed including power and workbench with drive through access to rear yard and large concreted entry to fit boat or truck
• Double lockup garage with electric roller doors
• Side access
• Property built approx. 1988
• 1,300m2 Allotment
• Future development 1 into 2 sub division with current RiskSmart Pre lodgment application in place – Documentation provided upon request.
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.