Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with a short stroll to the spectacular golf course this custom designed residence unfolds over 2 ample levels of stylish luxury. Offering 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 4 living areas, this home is the perfect canvas for spacious family comfort and generous entertaining.
Unveil this masterpiece by entering through the attractive front double doors and behold the magnificent vaulted ceiling and 9’ ceilings throughout the home, creating a delightful ambience of spacious comfort. The quality carpet and tasteful colour palette will entice you into the formal lounge with crystal chandelier and a view to the sparking in-ground swimming pool.
Venture further and behold the open plan family and dining area adjacent to the new deluxe kitchen complete with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. The pre-wired media/entertainment room (sound proofed during construction) offers another space to relax and watch your favourite movies.
The interior aesthetics are creative throughout this special home with quality light fittings, plantation shutters and blinds, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
There are 5 built-in bedrooms including a spacious master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The guest suite is also ensuited with shower and doubles as a powder room whilst the 3rd bathroom services the other bedrooms.
The outstanding north facing covered alfresco dining and entertainment area overlooks the welcoming in-ground saltwater pool complete with waterfall and spa jets. Sunbathe on the timber deck in complete privacy.
The larger than usual double garage and side access gives you the flexibility to house your very own golf buggy. The very private and secure 803m2 allotment is perfectly positioned within a short stroll of nature trails and parklands, golf and fine dining, a fabulous neighbourhood,
Brookwater is everything you ever dreamed of.
• Split level rendered residence
• Colorbond roof
• Security screens
• 9’ Ceilings
• New carpets throughout
• New paintwork internally and externally
• Ceiling fans
• 5 Air-conditioners
• 2 x Linen cupboards
• Storage cupboards
• Quality timber stairs
• Double door entry
• Large entry foyer with vaulted ceiling
• Spacious formal lounge with chandelier, feature wall, glass sliding doors leading out to the pool
• Tiled open plan family and dining area with plantation shutters and glass sliding doors leading out to the entertaining area
• Pre-wired media/entertainment room (sound proofed during construction)
• New deluxe kitchen with soft close drawers and cupboards, pull out pantry drawers, stainless steel Miele dishwasher, stainless steel electric oven, rangehood, ceramic hotplate, stone benches, massive 4m x 1,200mm breakfast bar and plumbing for fridge
• Teenagers retreat/study situated on the lower level
• The spacious master suite includes stylish double vanity ensuite bathroom including spa style bath plus huge walk-in robe
• Guest suite (separated from all the other bedrooms) is also ensuited with shower and doubles as a powder room
• Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 all have built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Laundry with bench space and storage
• Outstanding covered alfresco dining and entertaining area
• 7m x 3m In-ground salt water pool with waterfall and spa jets, glass fencing and hand designed metal screens giving complete privacy
• Timber deck adjacent the swimming pool
• Paved secret courtyard amongst herb garden
• Double remote lockup garage with workshop nook, epoxy flooring, pull down attic ladder with roof storage
• Side gate with concrete slab – room for golf buggy
• Rainwater tank
• Cul-de-sac location
• 803m2 Fenced allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.