Once you see this fantastic property and all the hidden features you will not want to leave.
This family friendly floor plan with space for all and not a thing to do will have everyone excited from the moment they enter through the double gates. Impeccable gardens complete the easy living lifestyle that comes with this perfectly positioned home.
Entertaining and pool parties will be a must in the outstanding pool area, constructed with two timber decked gazebos, pergola and water slide with running water. The wonderful gazebos are fitted out with built-in seating and BBQ bench. Adults and children of all ages with be delighted and entertained.
The two-level residence is delightful and ready to move in and enjoy. Upstairs features 3 airy bedrooms with roller shutters, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. A very comfortable combined dining and lounge area and updated functional kitchen overlooking the stunning rear yard.
The ground level comprises a large carpeted utility room that you can utilize as an extra bedroom, media room or rumpus, laundry and ample storage complete the living areas. The double lockup garage completes the versatile downstairs area.
Location is key, with easy access to local shops and buses. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
• Two story brick and timber home with terracotta tiled roof
• Hard wood framed home
• Solar hot water system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Prowler proof front screen door
• Double rock driveway
• NBN Ready
• Colourbond front fence with double and single gates
• 5 x 5,000L water tanks – plumbed to toilets and laundry
• Water proof and insulated storage under front deck with colorbond door and light
• Clay paving in the entertaining area off the side of the home with shade sail on side of house and removable shade sail at rear of house
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Movable sliding wall to extend entertaining area to hide 1 x shed
• Fishpond with water feature
• In-ground salt water swimming pool with 360* safety ledge
• Water slide with water pump
• Pool pump approx. 4 years old
• Colorbond pergola
• Wood decking with 2 x gazebos with in-built seating, BBQ bench, wood bar table around pole all made from Oregon timber
• Side access
• Fully fenced 809m2 allotment
• Tiled entry with carpeted internal staircase
• Double lockup garage
• Separate toilet – plumbed into water tank and able to be switched back to town water
• Tiled laundry/kitchenette with basin, bench and storage
• Laundry plumbed into water tank and able to be switched back to town water
• Under stairs storage
• Carpeted utility room with bar area, air-conditioning and sliding door to back entertaining area
• Vinyl wood-look flooring throughout lounge room, dining, kitchen and hallway
• Lounge room with built-in entertaining unit and wall unit storage, air-conditioning, raptor ceiling fan and sliding door to front deck with privacy shutters
• Dining area with raptor ceiling fan and sliding door to back deck
• Kitchen offers double sink, double pantry, wine rack, dishwasher, microwave nook, new electric oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and skylight
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, 2 with air-conditioning, 1 with skylight, all bedrooms with electric roller shutters and master bedroom with downlights
• Bathroom offers large shower, vanity and heat/exhaust fan/light with new shower screen
• Separate toilet – plumbed into water tank and able to switch back to town water
• Double and single linen cupboards
• Back patio with external stairs
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.