This spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home has both character and charisma and offers great potential to develop into an amazing home.
With a great sense of spaciousness rarely found in today’s modern homes and a wonderful opportunity to add your own sense of style and flair.
And here’s the bonus ……. a concrete driveway leading to the powered 6×6 garage with an abundance of power points, remote roller door and side access door. So much parking space for the boat, caravan and trailer with access to the rear yard.
With local schools, shops, bus stops and cafes within walking distance and only a short drive to the major motorway links to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast.
Safe, secure and private fully fenced 806m2 allotment, with a stunning front courtyard garden and wonderful full-length verandah overlooking the fully turfed back yard. The established gardens are delightful, and this is such a great opportunity to buy a wonderful spacious home.
If you are looking for a home with great bones, you need to look no further.
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.***
• Brick lowset home
• Steel frame home
• Security screens
• Electric hot water system
• Blinds on the windows throughout
• Light filled lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioner, carpet and unique planter features
• Spacious tiled kitchen with plenty of storage and work bench, pantry, new electric oven, glass worktop and rangehood, double sink overlooking the rear yard, space for a fridge freezer and a good size breakfast bar
• Tiled dining area with glass sliding doors onto the rear covered verandah
• 4 Generous sized bedrooms all with carpet, 2 with built-ins, master with reverse cycle
air-conditioner and walk through robe with makeup mirror and vanity
• New modern tiled ensuite with vanity unit, large gorgeous shower with both rain shower head and hand-held shower head, shelving, heat lamps with exhaust and toilet
• Large 2-way family bathroom with large double vanity unit with his and her sinks, linen cupboard, separate toilet and large shower and bath
• Double storage cupboard in the hallway
• Spacious tiled laundry with door to the rear yard
• Rear verandah
• Brick built BBQ area in the rear yard plus a concrete base perfect to put a garden shed
• 4,000 Litre water tank with pump
• Double garage with remote roller door and plenty of power points
• Beautiful private front courtyard with pond and established garden beds with irrigation system
• Double gate access to the garage with an abundance of space to park a boat, caravan and trailer with access to the rear yard
• Private fully fenced 806m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.