Situated in Regal Pines Estate this family home on 2,000m2 with full pressure town water is in a sort after location. Within easy walking distance to the Park Ridge Shopping Centre, Park Ridge park and ride bus stop and Park Ridge high and primary schools.
Step inside and discover the multiple living zones including formal lounge and dining, a spacious fully appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and induction cooking which is the heart of the home, complimented by a large family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning. Also featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, main with updated ensuite, walk-in robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
With the ground work done outside and with excellent side access to the double lock up shed/garage, everyone will enjoy the space that is on offer – off street parking and plenty of room for another shed if needed. Guaranteed not to last.
Body Corporate fees of approx. $260 per quarter.
• Brick and tile home
• Bamboo flooring throughout living areas
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Electric hot water system
• 1 x Phone point – lounge
• 2 x TV points – lounge and family room
• Reverse cycle air-conditioners in the lounge, family area & master bedroom
• Ceiling fans in the two front bedrooms
• Open plan family room adjacent kitchen with access to the entertaining area
• 5 Year old modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, ducted rangehood, electric oven, walk-in pantry, soft close doors and room for a large fridge
• 4 Good sized carpeted bedrooms all with built-in cupboards, 2 bedrooms plus the main with sliding door access to the outside, the main bedroom has an updated ensuite and walk-in robe
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and exhaust fan
• Tiled laundry with storage cupboard, plenty of room for a dryer and access to the outside
• Insulation in the ceiling
• Expansive insulated entertaining area with sensor light
• Double car accommodation under roof line with under cover access to the home
• 2 x 5,000 Litre rainwater tanks
• Fenced off chicken coop
• 3 x 3 Garden shed
• 7.5m x 9m Double roller door shed
• Concrete driveway to home and blue metal to the shed
• Solar powered remote control front gate plus personal gate
• Property built approx. 1994
• Fully fenced 2,000m2 allotment with good side access to the rear yard
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.