Perfectly positioned in one of Browns Plains loveliest streets and occupying an outstanding close proximity to all amenities.
Living spaces encompass carpeted lounge and dining room, 3 good-size bedrooms and new paint, ceiling fans, light fixtures and blinds throughout.
Outside offers a blank canvas so you can make your own mark on this fantastic property.
Leave the car at home and walk to Grand Plaza only 950m away…. 2.8km to Browns Plains State and High Schools and 500m to local parks and shopping. Everything is at your fingertips from this discreet and private home in a prime location.
• Brick and tin tile roof home
• Electric hot water system
• New paint, blinds and light fittings throughout
• Carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan
• Separate carpeted dining area
• Kitchen offers oven/cooktop combination, rangehood, double sink
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans and good size built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard
• Good sized internal laundry with basin, hot water system and rear yard access
• Single carport under roof line
• Garden shed
• New colorbond fence and concrete retainer wall on right side home and new colorbond fence on rear
• Side access
• Property built approx. 1985
• 630m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.