Well maintained on a 603m2 level block and occupying a position of outstanding convenience is this charming home. Boasting 3 bedrooms, open lounge, functional kitchen and dining area with access to a back deck. The spacious backyard has a pergola and seating areas, perfect for those weekends when friends and family drop by.
Other features include 5kw solar electricity and solar hot water system, water tank, air-conditioner and additional utility rooms with kitchenette and toilet under the house.
There will be no gambling on your families’ happiness in this picturesque home set on a 603m2 partially fenced allotment. Nestled in a super central location with local schools, transport and shopping close at hand, one look is all you will need.
• Two storey brick and hardi-plank home
• Freshly painted concrete driveway
• Solar hot water system
• 5kw Solar electricity
• Paved entertainment areas with 2 x picnic tables and water feature
• 3,000L Water tank – for garden use
• Side access
• Colorbond fencing
• Property built approx. 1983
• 603m2 Allotment
• External stairs
• Laminate wood look flooring throughout lounge room, dining, kitchen and hallway
• Kitchen offers laminate benchtop, double sink, microwave nook, Blanco stainless-steel oven/stove combination and stainless-steel exhaust fan
• Dining off kitchen with sliding door access to back deck
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and 2 with laminate flooring and RAC air-conditioning
• Bathroom offers shower over bath, vanity, exhaust fan and double storage
• Separate toilet
• Back deck with external stairs
• Tiled main area with downlights and 3 x additional utility rooms
• Kitchenette with bench, storage, sink, tiled to roof splash back and electric urn
• Separate toilet
• 2 x Tinted sliding doors with security screens at front of house
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.