Finally here is a home in prestigious Forestdale without a million dollar price tag.
For the last 37 years, this has been a much loved family home, so it is with great reluctance that the owners are looking to sell, but it has simply become an empty nest and it’s time to move on!
If you have been looking for an entry level home with loads of potential to extend and improve…. Allow me to introduce you to 30 Paradise Road.
Set on a flat and mostly cleared 4,010m2 block of land, sits this very comfortable 3 bedroom, two storey home.
This home has some beautiful features, like the stunning timber floors upstairs, spacious and functional kitchen, large separate family room, outdoor covered entertaining area that more than doubles your living space and most importantly has a real homely feel.
With new paint both inside and out, providing a fresh home that is ready to move straight into, while you can let your imagination run wild and start planning the renovations and extensions.
Budget buying and potential never looked this good in a growth prestigious suburb!
When buying Real Estate the most important piece of the puzzle is LOCATION…. and this is one that can’t be beaten. The suburb of Forestdale has a Median sale price of $800,000 and 94% Owner occupancy rate, and full pressure town water, making this lifestyle acreage only 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD highly sort after.
This home offers the budget conscious buyer an amazing opportunity, with so much potential to improve and reap the rewards of a future profit.
Please note the air-conditioning in the master bedroom is not functioning and will not be replaced.
• 2 Double bedrooms with built-in robes
• 1 Single bedroom with free standing robe
• Family bathroom upstairs with double vanity
• 2 x Powder rooms, one upstairs, one downstairs
• Tiled lounge with internal brick feature wall
• Internal timber stairs
• Tiled meals area off kitchen
• Galley style kitchen with free standing electric oven and large pantry
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Large tiled family room with storage under stairs
• Polished timber floors upstairs
• Double storage cupboard in hall
• Lage upstairs hall with an abundance of light, great office or sitting area
• Expansive covered outdoor entertaining with lattice work enclosure
• 2 & ½ Car carport with additional free standing carport for a boat
• Security screens on windows
• Water tank for the gardens
• Two garden sheds
• Next door to Paradise Park
• Built in 1982
• Full pressure town water with Septic and Grease trap
• Fully fenced with double gate entry
• Set on a 4,010m2 block
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.