This tidy detached lowset unit presents an excellent opportunity for the astute investor. Comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas or a fourth bedroom and updated kitchen plus a large private paved court yard situated on a 304m2 allotment.
Meeting the demands of today with its convenient location to local facilities and transport. Situated at the rear of the complex and with a current rental return of $325 per week this unit represents excellent value.
Current lease expires 24 April 2019 and quarterly body corporate is approx. $386.
• Brick with tiled roof
• Single storey detached unit
• Security screens and doors
• Electric hot water system
• Tiled lounge area with air-conditioning
• Second living area/bedroom with wood-look laminate flooring and slider door to front of house
• Study nook off kitchen
• Dining off kitchen with sliding door to patio
• Kitchen offers Caesarstone benchtop, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, glass backsplash, microwave nook and skylight
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
• Bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard
• Laundry outside with basin and 2nd toilet
• Side access
• Large patio
• Water tank
• Garden shed
• Quarterly body corporate approx. $386
• Quarterly rates approx. $727
• Property built approx. 1980
• 304m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.