When convenience and size is just as important as comfort here is an opportunity that is not to be missed. This perfectly positioned and freshly painted 3 bedroom home is in a secluded corner in Hillcrest.
Situated on a large 1,031m2 allotment you will find this well-maintained home packed with all the features you could want. 3 Bedrooms, the master with air-conditioning, separate dining and lounge areas also with combustion fireplace and air-conditioning which flows through to the kitchen offering dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, oven and good-sized pantry. All the ticks for your family’s needs.
If you seek the peace and privacy but want the benefits of being close to all amenities, including a short walk to local public transport, then this property will be for you!!
• Brick and Zincalume roof home
• Security screens and windows
• Freshly painted throughout
• Carpeted lounge room with air-conditioning and combustion fire place
• Formal dining area
• Dining area off kitchen with sliding door to back patio
• Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and microwave nook
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms, 1 with ceiling fan and master with built-in cupboards and air-conditioning
• Bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity, heat/exhaust fan and 2-way entry from master bedroom
• Separate toilet
• Internal tiled laundry with linen cupboard, basin and access to back yard
• 2 x 3,000L Water tanks
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Patio with concrete flooring and tin roof
• Double carport with drive through access
• Fully fenced
• Numerous established fruit trees
• Property built approx. 1987
• Large 1,031m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.