Give a gift that many dads dream of: a hole in one! These golf-themed cupcakes are fit for any dad who loves to be out on the green. Try the recipe from Easy Baked, and be sure to add your own style and flair to the decoration.
- One boxed chocolate cake mix (plus oil, water and eggs to make according to package)
- One tub of white frosting
- One container (about 1 cup) of green sugar sprinkles
- 24 Lindt White chocolate Truffles (I got 2 (5.1oz) bags that each had 12 truffles)
- Make cake according to package and divide evenly into 24 cupcake liners placed in muffin tins.
- Bake according to package.
- Use a cupcake corer or a small knife (use a corer to get that perfectly round cut!) to cut a hole in the center of each cupcake.
- Use a knife to carefully frost the top of each cupcake around the hole.
- Press top of frosted cupcake into green sugar to coat it.
- Place a truffle into “hole”.
Place a flag in each cupcake- you can print these on heavy paper and use double-sided tape to secure them to toothpicks.