Set on a 600m2 allotment, this highset home presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a family home in the popular Crestmead area. Close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands, and shopping centres.
The ground level area of this high set brick and weatherboard home currently offers an open plan lounge, kitchenette, 4th bedrrom, 2nd bathroom and games room with boasting a wood slab bar with its own entrance and access to the rear entertaininng area. This home is every entertainer’s dream!
Upstairs, you’ll discover a light-filled open plan lounge and dining area that seamlessly connects to the rear deck, overlooking the well-maintained garden with space for the shed or inground pool.The kitchen overlooks the rear deck and features good storage space, an electric oven, electric cooktop, rangehood, steel splash back, pantry , a microwave nook and space for the fridge/freezer.
Offering 3 bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins, two with ceiling fans, and the master with a in wall air-conditioner. The family bathroom includes a shower, bath, vanity unit and separate toilet.
Outside, you’ll find a generous patio area that features a built-in brick BBQ, perfect for entertaining both family and friends all year long overlooking the grassed area a perfect space for children and pets to run around safely.
Further considerations include a carport with roller door access, garden shed, side access to the rear, tool shed, 16 x solar panels, and the potential to add a granny flat to the rear.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Security screens
• 16 Solar panels – 5.5KW
• Potential for dual living and extra income
• Tool shed
Room for a Granny Flat
• Fully fenced – Colorbond – 600m2 allotment
• Open plan lounge area with wood effect flooring
• Kitchenette with breakfast bar
• Spacious games area with bar and sliding door access to rear yard
• Utility room currently used as a bedroom with door access to the rear yard
• Bathroom with shower, toilet, and heat lamp
• Access via an external staircase
• Gorgeous light filled open plan lounge and dining area with wood effect flooring
• Functional kitchen with electric oven, electric cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry and microwave nook
• Dining room with air-conditioning
• Access to the rear deck via a stable door
• Covered rear deck area overlooking the garden, a great space to sit back and relax and enjoy the breezes with external staircase and awnings
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, 2 with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with shower, bath, and separate toilet
• Linen cupboard
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.