Set on an elevated 761m2 allotment in the sought-after suburb of Regents Park is this bungalow-style home, presenting a unique opportunity to renovate and create the family home of your dreams.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location next to Hyde Park, this home is within walking distance to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre & Bus Terminal and is only moments away from Yugumbir State School, Browns Plains State High School, and the sought-after Adam & Noah Early Learning College, this really is an opportunity you cannot miss!
Naturally charming, this home features a timeless brick façade and gabled windows that bring in plenty of natural light throughout the day. Upon entering, you’ll be greeted by the spacious lounge area featuring a bay window and carpet throughout. The 2 storey floorplan also features a dining room with sliding door access to the rear and the open plan kitchen space and family area.
Continuing through the home, you’ll find a fully enclosed study and utility room complete with a sliding door. The utility room also includes a toilet and laundry with door access to the side yard.
Offering 4 bedrooms, two with built-ins and the master featuring a walk-in robe. The family bathroom includes a shower, bath and a separate toilet. Also included upstairs is the carpeted teenager’s retreat with tv points.
Set in a fantastic location within walking distance to local transport, parks, schools and shops plus access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and Brisbane International Airport is only a 5-minute drive away.
Please note this is a renovators delight and at present there is no kitchen in situe which brings an opportunity to the new buyer to bring their own personal flair into the home.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Bungalow-style, brick and fibro exterior home
• Elevated position with southeast aspect
• Gabled windows and tiled roof
• Fly screens throughout
• Carpeted living area with bay window
• Dining area with sliding door access to the rear
• Open plan kitchen and family room with sliding door access to rear
• Space for the kitchen to be fitted
• Utility area with bay window, laundry, toilet, and side access
• Enclosed study with bay window, vinyl flooring and tv points
• Staircase leading to the second level
• Linen cupboard with plenty of storage space
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and master with walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
• Centrally positioned teenager’s retreat
• Fenced rear yard with side access to carport
• Single carport with garden shed for storage
• 761m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.