Positioned in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this elevated brick and tile home is ideal for those searching for a savvy investment or a low-maintenance home with easy access to local schools, public transport, and shopping centres.
Upon entering you are presented with a light-filled lounge that leads to the open-plan kitchen, dining, and family area. The kitchen overlooks the rear patio and features gas cooking, a dishwasher and space for the fridge /freezer. The tiled dining and family room has ceiling fans, reverse cycle
air-conditioning and glass sliding doors opening onto the wonderful, covered patio area.
Offering 4 bedrooms, all with carpet, ceiling fans and 3 with built-in robes, the master bedroom with access to the 2-way bathroom. The bathroom features a bath, shower, vanity unit and separate toilet.
Step outside onto the covered patio area through glass sliding doors where you’ll overlook the rear garden, boasting ample space for children to play! Whether you need a workshop or additional storage space, the powered double garage will be sure to impress.
Set in a family-friendly cul-de-sac and within walking distance to local parks, shops, transport, schools, and convenience stores this home is sure to be a popular choice for many families, access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile home
• Light filled front lounge with modern gloss tiles, ceiling fan and blinds
• Utility room currently used as a delightful rumpus room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, wood effect flooring and single door access to the rear yard
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with tiled floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Functional kitchen featuring gas cooking, dishwasher, and space for the fridge/freezer
• 4 Bedrooms, all with carpet and ceiling fans, 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, the master has reverse cycle air-conditioner and door access to the 2-way bathroom
• 2-Way bathroom with bath, shower and vanity unit
• Tiled laundry with single door access to the side yard
• Glass sliding door access to the covered patio with new raised and insulated roof, a great space for entertaining both family and friends all year long, overlooking the rear yard a perfect area for children and pets to run around safely
• Fully fenced allotment with plenty of yard space
• 6 x 6 Colorbond shed with new roof, double roller doors, with lighting, power, and windows at rear plus additional awning space
• Side access
• Elevated 617m2 allotment in a cul-de-sac location
This property is currently tenanted at $395 per week until April 2023
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.