Lots of things in life can be exciting but nothing gives you butterflies like an original Queenslander home with character, style, elegance, and grace; a home that captures your heart the moment you step inside.
Upon entering the formal entrance, you are enticed by the polished hardwood floors, 10ft ceilings, and stunning ornate door frames balanced with the modern touches given to this superb family home.
Boasting a light-filled formal lounge and dining area, a fantastic kitchen that is a chef’s dream plus a gorgeous family room that only enhances the stunning appeal of this home.
There are 4 generous-sized bedrooms, a master suite with French door access to the front verandah and bi-fold doors opening onto the beautifully tiled ensuite with extra-large shower, enclosed toilet, traditional claw foot bathtub and double vanity with his ‘n’ hers sinks plus access to the walk-in robe - this truly is delightful.
The other 3 bedrooms are lovely, all with their own French door access to the verandah, and bedroom 2 showcasing its own private ensuite with shower, vanity unit, and toilet.
If this isn’t enough, you will also have a wonderful “Council Approved” 1 bedroom granny flat, with its own front deck - a fantastic dwelling complimenting the main home.
The outdoor appeal is enhanced by wonderful features, including traditional verandahs - fabulous for large gatherings or just to sit back and enjoy the peacefulness. There is also a 15m x 7m powered shed with a horse float annex and stable plus a 7m x 7m gabled carport perfect for a car, horse float, boat, and caravan accommodation.
Additional improvements on the property include a dam with a pump connected to standpipes below the main home, a large day yard with new fencing and a stable with power, a large horse arena with lighting, and drive-through gate access to the rear yards. This home is very special and will capture the hearts of all those who inspect.
• Charming, elegant Queenslander home
• Tin roof with 2 whirly birds
• Front verandah and rear deck areas
• Exterior painted 2021
• 22 Solar panels
• French doors throughout bringing the outdoors in
• Hardwood flooring throughout
• 10ft (2.7m) High ceilings
• Ornate door frames and decorative transoms
• Recessed lighting
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Entrance hallway flowing into the open plan front living area with feature chandelier - an expansive space for relaxing
• Formal dining area with feature chandelier and gorgeous French doors opening onto the rear deck area
• Stunning light-filled kitchen with farm-style cabinetry, an abundance of storage cupboards, beautiful bi-fold windows opening out onto the deck area, tiled splash back, large island bench with added storage and family-sized breakfast bar with 3 overhead dome chandeliers, and not forgetting there is a fantastic 6 burner gas stovetop and stainless steel rangehood with an electric oven. In addition, there is a glass display cabinet and coffee bar, perfect for the extra space a family requires
• The elegant family room is huge and adjacent to the kitchen - you could add an additional informal dining area if required. This wonderful family space overlooks the rear yard and has gorgeous French doors opening onto the rear deck with access to the garden. This stylish room also has a wonderful fireplace feature, perfect for those chilly evenings and adding a wonderful ambience to this special room
• Sizeable rear deck area overlooking the yard - a wonderful space for outdoor entertaining of both family and friends
• 4 Fabulous sized bedrooms
• The sensational master suite with space for a super king-sized bed suite, chaise longue etc., with French doors opening onto the front verandah and stunning bi-fold doors opening into the grand tiled ensuite featuring a clawfoot tub, extra-large shower, decorative vanity unit with his ‘n’ hers wash basins, enclosed toilet, and access to the large walk-in robe
• Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan and glass doors opening onto the front deck area - it is currently used as an office
• Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan, plus the added benefit of its own private ensuite with shower, vanity unit and toilet plus a walk-in robe and French doors opening onto the front verandah
• Bedroom 3 includes a ceiling fan, built-in robes and French doors opening onto the front deck
• The modern family bathroom is spacious complete with a bath, shower, and vanity unit
• Separate toilet
• Traditional laundry with farmhouse style cabinetry, offering great storage plus door access to the rear yard
1 Bedroom Granny flat with front deck area (Council Approved)
• Council approved
• Easy clean laminate wood effect flooring throughout
• Generous-sized open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Great size kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, electric stovetop, oven and rangehood
• Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
• Modern tiled bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity unit and laundry facilities
• Fantastic front deck with blinds - a perfect space for enjoying those lazy afternoons
• Separate water tank + connected to main septic tank
• Circular walkway with established gardens
• Double gate and single gate access
• Gabled carport - 7m x 7m
• Shed (15m x 7m) with power, 3 x roller doors, bathroom facilities, side awning, stable area and space to accommodate a horse float
• 2 x Extra-large water tanks (65,000 litres)
• Dam at the rear with pump feature, connecting to standpipes under the main home
• Fully lit horse arena with floodlights
• Newly fenced area with stables (with power)
• There is horse float access through to the rear of the yard including access to the arena
• Fully fenced 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres) allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.