No work required, just move in, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in this 7-year-old home offering all you could ask for plus more to make this an easy transition to your new home.
Stepping inside to an ideal floorplan with timeless finishes that is perfectly positioned to take in the tranquil views. Boasting 5 bedrooms all with built-ins and master with ensuite and air-conditioning, central kitchen, internal laundry and 2 large living areas with two double doors to decked entertaining area.
Outside offers just as much with in & out driveway, 6x12m2 shed with 3 x roller doors, gated side access, water tank, solar electricity and low maintenance manicured lawns that is perfect for all year round.
IGA Hatton Vale – 3.3km
Warrego Highway Access – 3.3km
Hatton Vale State School – 3km
Nearest Park – Fairways Park 450m
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with colorbond roof
• In & Out driveway
• Electric solar hot water system
• Solar electricity
• NBN Connection
• Security screens and prowler proof back sliders
• Wood-look laminate flooring & downlights throughout
• Lounge room opening to entertaining area
• Living and dining combination off kitchen with slider to entertaining area
• Modern kitchen with Peninsula Island with waterfall stone benchtop with 3 x pendant lights, new dishwasher, double sink, 110cm fridge space, 5 burner electric cooktop, 900mm oven and rangehood
• Internal laundry with double slider linen cupboard and basin and external door access
• Bedroom 1 – Wood-look laminate flooring, 4 mirrored sliding wardrobe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sliding door to back and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite with double vanity, large shower, free-standing bath, toilet and heat/exhaust light
• Bedrooms 2 to 5 – Wood-look laminate flooring, double mirrored sliding wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with single vanity, separate shower, free-standing bath and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with double slider linen cupboard, basin and external door access
• Covered decked entertaining area with downlights
• Double lock up garage with electric roller door, internal access and sliding door external access to left-hand side
• 6 x 12m2 Colorbond shed with 2 x front roller doors - clearances of 2.9m and 2.6m, 1 x side roller and single access door with door and whirly bird
• Gated side access
• Water tank plumbed to house – trickle feed
• Septic tank
• Property Built approx. 2015
• 4,034m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.